Our Site, potatoprint.co.uk, is owned and operated by Potato Print, a trading name of Just Digital Limited, a limited company registered in England under 04954829 whose registered address is Kingfisher Way, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6FN. Our VAT number is 826191820.
We use the following types of cookie:
Functionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies on our Site are not permanent and will expire 10 hours upon the user’s login.
|Cookie Title||Cookie Name||Purpose Of Cookie||Type of Cookie (Above)|
|CFTDC||CFTDC||Used to save all products added to your basket and all previous order data.||Session Cookie|
|JUSTDELIGHT.AUTH||JUSTDELIGHT.AUTH||To authenticate the login with the details provided. If they match those in the database, you are logged into your account.||Authentication Cookie|
|Nop.customer||Nop.customer||If you are not logged in, created a guest session so products can be added to the basket, and saved once a user account is created.||Session Cookie|
|strid||strid||sticky cookie is used by load balancer for site performance.||Session|
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of our Site.
1. At the top right, click More and then Settings.
2. At the bottom, click Advanced.
3. Under 'Privacy and security', click Content settings.
4. Click Cookies. Next to 'Blocked,' turn on the switch.
1. Click on the More actions button on the toolbar, and select Settings.
2. Search for View advanced settings and click on it
3. Under Cookies section, select 'Don't block cookies'.
4. Restart Edge
1. Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. In the drop-down menu next to 'Firefox will', choose 'Use custom settings for history'.
4. Check 'Accept cookies from websites' to enable cookies.
5. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
1. Open Opera browser and go to Browser Settings.
2. In settings choose Privacy & security tab.
3. Scroll down to the Cookies section and choose checkbox 'Allow local data to be set (recommended)'
4. Restart Opera
1. Launch Safari and click the “Safari” menu icon in the top left-hand corner.
2. Click Preferences and select the Privacy tab from the top menu.
3. Next to the heading “Cookies and website data, make sure that 'Block all cookies' is unchecked.
Emails from us may contain links. Each one of those links will contain a unique tag which enables us to track which links are being used and by whom. This information can then be used to improve and tailor our emails in the future.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org (this is an external link and we are not responsible for its content).